Ace Enterprise Park is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all staff, clients, contractors and visitors. From what we currently know about coronavirus it can easily be spread. It is most likely to happen when there is close contact (within 2 metres or less) with an infected person. the risk likely increases the longer someone has close contact with an infected person, when they sneeze or cough containing the virus. When visiting Ace we encourage our clients, employees etc. to ring the bell at the front door of reception and use the hand sanitizer located beside it before entering the premises. Someone will be with you shortly.
Ace has also implemented other Key Control Measure to manage the spread of the virus here at Ace Enterprise Park.
- Symptoms – ensuring no person with a symptom attends Ace Enterprise Park. A person with displaying symptoms must self-isolate for 14 days. Also, any person living with someone who is self-isolating for 14 days. Also, any person living with someone who is self-isolating or waiting for a COVID-19 test must self-isolate.
- Hand Hygiene – providing and maintaining appropriate handwashing and hand sanitization stations and ensuring everyone is washing/sanitizing their hands regularly and thoroughly. We have implemented a new cleaning schedule for all common areas of the building to ensure we keep everyone healthy. hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes will be available throughout the premises.
- Social Distancing – ensuring all individuals maintain 2m separation insofar as possible.including when travelling to work, while working, when using toilets, canteens, meeting rooms etc. All office spaces here at Ace have been remodelled in order to ensure social distancing.
- Support Signage: To support you and reinforce the message regarding hygiene and distancing we have placed new signage throughout the building. These signs area reminder that if you do your part it will help keep everyone safe.
- Cough Etiquette/Respiratory Hygiene – ensuring that individuals engage in correct respiratory hygiene by covering your mouth and nose with a tissue or your bent elbow when you cough and sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Cleaning – ensuring that all frequently touched objects and surfaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected.